Full Benefits and Superb Salary
You will be working for a Silicon Valley company with the leading shopping rewards app in North America as Senior Business Intelligence Data Analyst. We are looking to transform the business with new talent that will help continue to accelerate growth. Customers are major brands and retailers such as Walmart, Starbucks, H&M, Unilever, Best Buy, and Purina to name a few.
We only want the best and if you are looking to work with a fast growing and stable American company then this position is for you. We offer some of the best benefits and compensation available in the market for talented and energetic people:
- Top of the market salary based on knowledge and experience
- 100% of salary registered at IMSS (as it should be)
- Retirement housing and social security are of course included within the 100% registry of IMSS
- Private minor and major medical Insurance with $3,000,000 pesos in coverage for employee and direct family
- 20 days Christmas bonus
- Life Insurance
- Great work environment / relaxed atmosphere
- 15 vacation days from the first year of employment
- Gym membership sponsorship
- Fully stocked kitchen in new office space
- 24-hour access to office installations after work hours and during the weekend if needed
- Direct working relationship between client and employee
What we are looking for
We are in search of a detail-oriented Senior Business Intelligence Data Analyst to join a great Analytics & Business Intelligence team. If obscure Excel functions permeate your dreams, or you view your life as a series of complex joins, then this might be the role for you. You will be responsible for supporting Sales & Operations teams in making better decisions via scalable reporting and insights.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Sales & Operations stakeholders to define actionable reporting & visualization requirements, for both internal and external client facing use cases
- Develop & maintain standardized data pipelines, data layers & report templates and produce actionable insights to support the Sales & Operations stakeholders
- Support review of sales planning & forecasting, opportunity progression, pipeline management and campaign performance, against weekly, monthly & quarterly goals
- Implement and scale the tools, systems and processes for delivering reporting, data and insights to stakeholders & leadership
- Become a steward of standardized metrics & best practices for dashboards across the company
- Build & maintain summarization layers to support scalable reporting & democratization of data across the org
- Scale reporting & dashboarding, along with alerting mechanisms, using tools like Tableau, Metric Insights etc.
You are innately curious, a self-starter and multi-tasker. You believe in “Done is better than Perfect”, but also strive to produce the best work possible, in everything you do. You are adept at navigating through organized chaos by approaching things with a logical and analytical mind, using process where needed, while not letting it stall progress if you face blockers. You are a good storyteller, and are able to communicate effectively using oral, written & presentation mediums. In addition, you:
- Have the confidence to make quick decisions & the courage to fail forward in doing so
- Have 4+ years of experience as a Sales and/or BI analyst. Experience with both consumer and advertising technologies is a big plus
- Have experience with designing data layers, building ETL pipelines to build and maintain said data layers, to build dashboards and reports
- Have advanced data visualization skills, show the ability to tell stories and make dashboards actionable
- Have the ability to teach a masterclass in query writing and data visualization, with an emphasis on choosing the best approach and tools for the job
- Have experience writing complex queries on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a big plus
- Have experience with reporting solutions/infrastructure like Tableau etc.
- Are comfortable working in scripting languages such as Python
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics (quantitative) or equivalent
- Have awesome stories to tell of the impact you have had on other products and businesses in your career
To apply for this job please visit primeworks.recruitee.com.