Toyota Motor Corp.
You will be working on software development for the leading automotive manufacturer in the world, Toyota Motor Corporation. Toyota has partnered with us to help them transform the way they develop software for their company, dealers, and customers.
We only want the best so if you are looking to work with one of the largest companies in the world on cool technology then this position is for you.
What we offer some of the best benefits and compensation available in the market for talented and energetic people:
- Top of the market salary based on knowledge and experience
- 100% of salary registered at IMSS (as it should be)
- Retirement housing and social security are of course included within the 100% registry of IMSS
- Private minor and major medical Insurance with $3,000,000 pesos in coverage for employee and direct family
- 20 days Christmas bonus
- Life Insurance
- Great work environment / relaxed atmosphere
- 15 vacation days from the first year of employment
- Gym membership sponsorship
- Fully stocked kitchen in new office space
- 24-hour access to office installations after work hours and during the weekend if needed
- Direct working relationship between client and employee
We are seeking a Senior Software QA Engineer with established experience in testing exceptional application platforms. This person will help create the next generation Dealer Experience Platform. This suite of new applications will help Toyota to maintain its leadership in the auto industry.
Activities of the position:
- Experience working in an Agile team to understand end-to-end system functionality
- Software automation engineer with experience in multiple development languages and platforms delivering multiple commercially deployed products to market
- Experience using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Testing methodology and automation testing
- Design, implement, document and execute automation test frameworks
- Assist with executing non-functional testing in terms of performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems
- Develop and build scripts for functional, load, and performance type testing
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like Selenium and Cucumber
- 5+yrs as a QA Engineer
- Hands-on experience with cross-device/Cross browser compatibility testing of mobile/web applications
- End2End testing capabilities using BDD frameworks and have a deep understanding of at least one framework like cucumber
- Proficient in writing comprehensive test plans and maintaining/owning test cases
- Strong understanding of web and mobile paradigms
- Use of compatibility testing services such as Saucelabs
- Expert knowledge of writing technical documentation/defects and issues
- Experience using Jira & Confluence
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development environment
- Usage of source control systems such as GitHub, Bitbucket
- Worked with tools like GIT, Testflight, Jenkins, etc
- Experience in Testing and Test Automation framework development using scripting languages such as Java, Python etc and using automation frameworks such as Selenium.
- Experience with embedded devices, mobile devices and mobile based applications testing.
- Design, develop and execute automated tests for the verification of software requirements. Technical review of verification tests and results.
- Experience with using requirement management system, test management systems and defect management systems
- Establish and maintain trace-ability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Good Analytical, Communication and trouble shooting skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
To apply for this job please visit primeworks.recruitee.com.