Full Benefits and Superb Salary
You will be working for a Silicon Valley company with the leading shopping rewards app in North America as Software Quality Test Engineer. We are looking to transform the business with new talent that will help continue to accelerate growth. Customers are major brands and retailers such as Walmart, Starbucks, H&M, Unilever, Best Buy, and Purina to name a few.
We only want the best and if you are looking to work with a fast growing and stable American company then this position is for you. We offer some of the best benefits and compensation available in the market for talented and energetic people:
- Top of the market salary based on knowledge and experience
- 100% of salary registered at IMSS (as it should be)
- Retirement housing and social security are of course included within the 100% registry of IMSS
- Private minor and major medical Insurance with $3,000,000 pesos in coverage for employee and direct family
- 20 days Christmas bonus
- Life Insurance
- Great work environment / relaxed atmosphere
- 15 vacation days from the first year of employment
- Gym membership sponsorship
- Fully stocked kitchen in new office space
- 24-hour access to office installations after work hours and during the weekend if needed
- Direct working relationship between client and employee
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Software Quality Test Engineer who will build the automation framework, automation tools, and develop automation scripts for validating various systems and applications. You will design and build automation framework for the new backend system, APIs, to integrate with our CI/CD pipeline. The candidate will work alongside developers and create automation scripts in parallel as the feature is being developed.
- Design and develop an automation test framework for the new API’s
- Maintain the existed automation scripts
- Partner closely with development teams on testing new features
- Work with DevOps on CD/CI implementation
- Help junior team members to achieve given objectives
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports
- Previous Python or Java or C # development experience in automation tests
- Experience formulating test strategy, designing test cases, and modifying/executing automated regression test scripts
- Strong Understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with REST APIs testing/automation
- Strong experience in using open source tools like Git, Jenkins
- Proficient in designing and developing Test Automation Framework
- Good knowledge of unit testing using tools like TestNG, Junit, Mockito, etc.
- Willingness to execute test procedures to verify functionality against specs and product requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Experience generating and presenting quantitative reports
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices, SQL , cloud environment fundamentals
To apply for this job please visit primeworks.recruitee.com.